Monday, January 9

9 January 2012, 4.53 am. I can't sleep due to insomnia maybe. Its been 3 days already. Well I feel asleep around 10.00 pm just now, and woke up around 1.00 am when dad said he saw something walking outside. Like a shadow..

Well, I'm a coward. So maybe thats the many reasons why I can't fall off to sleep. Just to keep me company, I told Arief to call since we we're BBM-ing at that time. Too bad his credit died. Then, I was alone. Again. 

So as I scroll through Aaron Aziz's twitter (Which I always do now), I remembered something. Something so so important that I could never ever forget.

Abang's birthday..........................................

OMG MY BROTHER IS SO OLD ALREADY. Hahaha He turns 21, today. Alhamdullilah :) I'm planning to plan a surprise birthday party just for that goof. Ya know, just for him to remember all this stuff he went through. I meant the good one's, okay?

Here goes... Happy Birthday Abang. I know somehow, you're gonna read this. I just want you to have the best. Thanks for being a good brother through out the 17 and a half years I've been alive. You're the best any other sister could ask for. Puteri is one lucky girl to get you. Seriously, no kidding. All the secrets, I'll always keep. And all the memories I had with you, I will always cherish. Thanks for sticking up for me through all my bitchiness as your sister. You know I love you for that :p Lastly, I'll always hope for the best for you. Don't you ever forget that! :)

So em yeah..... I've been keeping Abang's photos since he was 17. Lets see how this dude here grew so fast..

 Abang on his first year working on the island. I got a shocked when I first saw this photo. Never knew my brother had a sweet smile. Okay, cheesy :p
 This was taken last year. On the trip to Tioman.
 Oh yes, this was when I was at the age of 7 or 8 I think? Hardly remember. 
 Yup. This was his lame hobby when we used to stay together. He would just lounge and play games, and order me to do his chores. Nice one, lazy ass -.-
 HAHAHAHAHA I thinks this was 3 years ago? Oh yes! It was! :) Cos I remembered after this photo, he cried to me about something :p
 The time he started working at Starbuck's and we rarely see each other. And when we do, this is what he'll be doing..
 His 'I'm not gonna laugh cos I'm mad' face. But a while later, he started laughing though. Haha.
 Abang in his SPM years. So young..
 Oh yes! I remembered this photo. He sent it through e-mail when he worked at the island. Oh my, how I missed this.

Konon manja lah that :p Euw.
Hahahahaha This was him in Cambodia? Or Vietnam? I forgot.. LOL Hilarious look!

Thats about it I think. His my brother, and he'll stick to just being that. His my bestfriend, and my fighting partner. I don't know what would I ever do without him. I love him as we are the only one's that stayed closed and grew up together. But as we grew older, I left to stay with dad, and his staying in the island.

But we still have BBM, Twitter, Whatsapp and Facebook to keep in touch. This is the many reasons why I love technologies. Hahaha. 

Growing up with Josh was the best! I love you, bro.

 2001
2011

How fast we grew up and become teenagers. Forever will cherish this!

Happy Birthday again, Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment