Sunday, February 5

Hello February!

Hi! We meet again after so so so long for not blogging! I miss blogging, seriously. And the amount of pictures I wanna share!! Argh!! But yes, my memory card is missing. So I have to go back into the pass and look for it.

Nothing much has been going on since this days. But but, seriously February is going to be one hectic month for me. I'm taking off my braces this Monday. Yeay! Excited? No? OFC YES!! I'm excited like crazy!! *jumping*

Okay, so after that's done I have a test on Wednesday. After that test, classes start for me. Don't ask me what text and what classes. You guys will fine out soon enough. I just can't wait!!

So lately I keep bragging about missing cheer and all on Twitter. And a friend of mine that's studying in Canada now talked her co captain to make me join the team. Anita (My friend from Canada) showed all the video's we used to cheer before to her co captain and guess what? I GOT CALLED FOR CHEER CAMP!!! OMG, I'm more excited about this!!

But uh yeah, to bad I can't go. The Summer Cheer Camp is held is Canada and to bad my father wont let me go. Please, if I was to go somewhere in Malaysia ALONE pun his line 'Uh................... no' Apa lagi CANADA right? So I can cry and forget about that...

I've been getting enough sleep now. Sleep at a good time at night, and wake up early for breakfast. You have no idea how much I miss breakfast! Finally I'm catching back on it... And oh yeah! I had breakfast with Josh this morning.

It was a nice one. Me, Dad, Josh and Dad's friends. Dad was talking to his friends while me and Josh laugh away and make jokes about other people. He was telling me stupid jokes about his friends and all with their crazy goofy stuff. Then dad drop me and him off to the bank and we walked to the jetty. Great walk around town I must say (y) I had Salad for lunch we Josh! Delicious! *rub tummy*

Since I'm so jobless and lifeless, dad said I could find myself a decent job. I don't know does he consider model 'decent' but I called a couple of people and asked a slot to be one. Guess what? I do have one! Yeay! No more lifeless Nadiah! I start in mid of February, insya'allah!

I bought myself new jogging shoes. It was RED. Red k! Imagine me running in red shoes? Hahaha the heck? Its nice and fun! Yeah, I'm keeping my weight fit now. I need a good figure. My tummy is bloated :O All I do now is eat eat eat. I have to stop with all this. So I'm exercising my way! Megan Fox's body is my target! :) I guess this also explain about the model job too. Haha

Remember about Taylor's College? Well I'm having second thoughts about it. I'm not saying I'm not gonna go, and I'm not saying that I am gonna go. I'm just thinking of it. I made a calculation of it. Calculation? LOL. So okay : What if other college thats cheaper and better can serve me more then Taylor's right? What if they serve the same but other college is cheaper right? Am I right? Yes, ofc!!! But... But.... Dad is saying NO. I must go into Taylor's. So I'm trying my very hard to help him cut down on this and talk to him into putting me in another college. Maybe, all girls college. That will be nice, kan? :)

I'm currently dating Twitter now. Yes, Twitter. because its the only way I cannot with my friends. With Syaa, Tasha, Hawa, Amy, Din, Najwa and Ili. They freaking rock my TL!! Every night without fail, forever they will make me laugh. Ahhh I can't wait till March!! I can't wait to see them Guys, wait for me okay? :) Hehehe.

I miss Sara. So much. If you're reading this Sara, I just wanna let you know I miss all the times we had. I know I can never have it back, but I appreciate it. Thanks for showing me the hard ways in life. Loosing you was my biggest lost. But Alhamdullilah I found my way back :) You made me stronger to face all the challenges in my life, thanks so much!

Well, I guess its until here. Oh btw, its the 5th of February. Six months being single!!! Yeay me! :'D I've never been so strong as this to actually not love anyone. Well I do love some boys. Uh, more like artist crush thing. Yup! Someone like Zac Efron, Taylor Lautner, Shah Jaszle, and etc.... I don't really have to name them all right? Hahaha

Well have a good night.

Assalamualaikum. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment