Friday, January 27

Ignore my last post.

Hi guys! So how's everyone been doing? I'm doing good. Recovering from chicken pox :) I have some photo's that I would really like to share with you guys! But sorry, my internet connection sucks.

Some people keep saying 'Nad you should really express about yourself sometime.' Well okay, I'll do it here then since my Tumblr is full of hot sexy male photos. *winks*

Well, where should I start...

1. I am a mix blood. Yes, my grandfather is Germany, my mother is Eurasian and my father is Malay. So that mix it all together why I am an Islam, and proud :)

2. I have 2 older brother's and one younger one. Imagine me being protected and surrounded by my brothers. WOAH :O

3. I'm actually using Twitter. I plan to deactivate my Facebook account but then my family members told me not to. So I'll just use to it to connect with them and some old friends. Care to be my follower, Nadiah Nadinah :)

4. I'm staying with my dad and yes my parents are separated. Mum stays in KL. I dislike that city because of traffic, so I rather just stay in a small town with my father.

5. I'm seventeen, going to be eighteen. And guess what? I'm not ready to be old. I wish I was nine again.. *sight*

6. I miss my old friends. Some is already in overseas, so I can't see them that often anymore. We only talk through skype. Sad life eh?

7. I like gentle guys. Wanna bring me out on a date? Then meet my family first. LOL I'm always like this. But in the end, all of them turn out to be my friends...

8. I'm a huge fan of Katy Perry!!!! FTW!! LIKE SERIOUSLY FUCKING DAMN OBSESS WITH THIS PINK HAIR LADY!!! *calming down* But yeah, saya sampai nak pergi Indonesia and watch her concert. Wicked eh? That's how crazy I am over her.

9. I usually jam myself with Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil song's when I wake up in the morning. Then dad will come into my room like 'This is not MTV Nadiaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!'.

10. I use to have this friend that I love love love so much. I mean, everything we did was always together. ALWAYS okay. To bad fate didn't want us to be friends again. *Lap air mata*

11. I have awesome cousins. AWESOME K!!!! They always make me laugh like crazy when I'm so down. Yeah, lately I've been down. There the one I laugh with all the time now.

12. I can't wait till college start. Yes, I'm a nerd. I enjoy studying somehow. Staying at home and do completely nothing is just so boring. If can, I wanna start college now! Now k!!

13. I love to eat. Just love love love it! When I smell food, my body is like a magnet. It automatically pulls it self to the food. But sadly, I can't grow any fatter. No, not complaining at all. I love myself the way I am :)

14. My father's friends are now starting to call me a 'model'. Whenever they see my dad without me, they will be like 'Eh mana model kau?'. LOL Adik told me this. My god. Haha. I asked one of his friends why call me a model. And he said cos I'm tall like one, and I always don't look a mess when I walk to town. What a compliment :')

15. I miss high school. Enough said.

16. I used to be a cheerleader at my old school, in Malacca. No kidding. I cheer for every rugby games that they boys had. I enjoyed cheering until I feel down while we were doing a pyramid. But that never make me fail to not love cheering. I still feel like cheering now days..

17. I don't come from a wealthy family. Setakat apa yang mampu je. No, I'm not complaining. Cos I like being like this. At least I know myself and don't show off like all the other people I've met.

18. I've never been to JPO. Sakai right.... Kbye.

19. I have this small plush doll that I call 'Rabbit'. I've been having Rabbit since I was 1 years old. Now I'm 17, going to be 18 and I still sleep with it. I don't know what's wrong with me, but somehow I love Rabbit so much. I just can't go a day without him. Yup, its a him :)

20. I can play the guitar. Is that flattering? No? Okay....

Well I guess 20 is enough for now? Pretty tired and its almost one already. I need to get some sleep now. Thanks for reading my unflawless self :) I love you guys so much!

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment