Friday, January 27

Not Over You by Gavin DeGraw

Sometimes I stay awake at night thinking what ever happen to me and you. How did we get ourself into this situation. How can the love we had, stop 6 months ago.

I'm not trying to say anything but, I miss you. I miss you like shit, like crazy, like nuts, like.... Like everything. Oh wait, no. I don't miss you. I miss the old you. I miss all our memories. Get me?

I wonder do you remember our first eye-to-eye, our first met, our first hello, our first date, our last hug.. Lets just say, all our memories. Remember? No? Well, I do and still am. Its not easy letting it all go. The flower you gave me. The watch. I will forever cherish it as thats the only thing I have of you.

I don't have you anymore....

I understand now you have a girl. You see, thats the reason why I never bash your girlfriend. Why I never attack her like how all your other ex did to me. Its because I knew you were happy, and that I never wanted to ruin that happiness of yours.

Yes, I smile and laugh. But my heart is hurting. For sure I didn't cry when you said 'goodbye', it was because I was trying to be strong someway, somehow. I know I lied to you about that 'thing'. The only reason I did it was to see did you still care for me or not.

I know, it was my fault. And I'm sorry for that.

Okay, I'm not trying to sound down or all that shit. But I'm just expressing my feelings right now. I keep thinking about him lately. No, not the 'now' him. But the old him. The one that promise me all kind of things, the one that would come over just to keep me company, the one that I... I... Still... *some text missing*

I've been single for 6 months. Hell yeah I moved on. But sometimes I miss us. Its not easy being in this kind of situation. Never mind, one day you will understand. Maybe just not now.

I miss your mummy btw.

Well, I cleared out everything on my mind. Pretty cheesy and crappy. But who cares right? I enjoy being single. One day I'll find your replacement. Someone thats way better then you :)

Don't worry. I got your back no matter what. Thanks for loving me, taking care of me, bringing me out on romantic dates, giving me surprises, buying me gifts. Everything, thanks for it all. I appreciate every single thing you did for me.

Xoxo,
I miss you buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment