Friday, January 20

Have you guys ever watched Jennifer's Body? Remember Jennifer? How ugly she looked like without enough blood.. Well, thats the exact look I had a couple of weeks ago.

I was going through chicken pox, stress from idiots, and high fever. Dad was getting worried, thinking I needed to go to the hospital soon or something. But in Allah's will, I am better already. Alhamdullilah.

I don't look half dead, I don't look horrible and my hair smells like flower. I FREAKING PAMPERED MYSELF TODAY! Made sure I started to look like human again, and not just some girl that was low on blood.

You're looking at a strong and alive girl there!! A girl thats been though all the shits from her own loved ones. The girl that suffered through chicken pox without anyone asking 'Are you okay?'. The girl that caught a fever but still wake up to see her little brother go to school every morning.

Yeay, I'm that girl. And I'll forever be.

I was brought up in a strong way. So thats just how I'm gonna be as. Fuck all retards. I have other friends, not only them..... OKAY.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment