Wednesday, January 18

I somehow wish that people now days would just mind their own problems and stop getting into people's. Please, just get a fucking life you retards.

Stop writing my life story. I write it MYSELF. Allah make sure it happens or not. I don't need edits in it.

Enough is enough. I'm not a toy you fools.

You that is reading this. Go get someone else's life that you can mess it. I ain't hell to put up with all your drama and shit. Judge all you want. You know me well. You know I;m not like that. But what I expected from you I was. Trusted you all this while, and you betrayed every bit. You freak.

I'm done. I can't wait to start college. Then maybe my life would be better there. I can't wait to get away from all this retards.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment