Wednesday, February 22

Hi!!! Yeay finally I received my laptop back. I sent it for services, so that's the reason I can't update my blog. Okay, to many photo's to share!! I swear... Lets begin!!

6th of February I went down to Johor to take off my braces. Epic trip to the dentist's room I tell you. I was shivering and excited at the same time. And when the doctor said "You may take off your braces..." I was like WUUUUWEEEEWOOO!!!! Excited lady here!! *shuffle*


See that?????? Ahhh!! *faints* After coming out from the room, I went straight to the toilet and took a photo. I was excited like hell, I swear. Hehehe Then I showed dad my new teeth and he was excited as well. So we camwhore just to pass time to wait for my retainers to get done :p





Dad was cool with me taking photo's of him. So I did!! Hahaha Love my father to the max!! After my retainers was done and all, we headed to Jusco for dinner. And I met my two most beloved old schoolmates that I miss so so much!!




Meet my baby girls!! Ahhh I miss you guys so os much!! Farahin and Mas!! Miss you girls!!!!

And.............. I bought a book to kill my lifeless day's :p

No comments:

Post a Comment