Monday, February 6

I know I'm a day late but Salam Maulidur Rasul to all my muslim friends ;)

Happy Birthday to my mummy!

And Happy 6 month being single to me!! :)

Okay, 5th February was awesome (y) Today's Monday. I just watched the match just now. I mean the Malaysia vs Bahrein match. Seriously saying, not a good game at all. Malaysia lost by 2-1. I hate to say this but I swear Malaysia did not put 100% effort into this game.

Nevermind. Malaysia vs Japan is next! Lets hope they will play better. Amin.

At the same night, Manchester United and Chelsea also played. Well I don't really support any of this team. I'm a Barcelona fan!! Yeay! Hehehe. But good game by them I must say. 3-3 (y)

I'm taking off my braces today! My appointment is at 5.00 pm later. After that, I'm headed to the mall to see my friends, watch a movie, catch dinner, but a book, and head home.. Its gonna be one a hell of a day for me.

I have a test on Wednesday, and I didn't even touch my books yet. Yup, screw me /: I have to start studying tomorrow or maybe on Tuesday. Haih, last minute studying sucks for me.

I'm going to bed now. I'm still a bit down about the Malaysia game. But insya'allah they will do better. Goodnight everyone!!

Oh before that....


Everyone wish my mummy Happy Belated Birthday!! Hehehe I miss you so much mummy. Insya'allah I'll see you soon :') I love you <3

Assalamualaikum. Selamat malam. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment