Friday, February 24

I'm not gonna mention names but.... Siapa makan cili dia rasa pedasnya. :)

I should talk a bit about my life story here, so that people won't judge me based on what they see.

I'm eighteen, I have 3 brothers. 2 older one's and 1 younger one. My elder brother is working for Singapore Airlines, so I barely see him and my second brother is working at my dad's resort in Pulau Besar. My younger brother is still schooling. His sixteen this year.

My parents is divorced. My mother lives in Kuala Lumpur and my father is in Mersing, Johor. He recently moved to Mersing because he has a project with the Sultan. After high school, I myself made a choice to move here because of my father. His getting older day by day and he gets sick a lot.

While I was still living in Jb, I had a phone call from my aunt that my father was being sent to the hospital and stayed there practically for 3 days and nobody was with him! My brother's was in KL visiting my mom and I was in Jb living with my granny. Nobody took care of my father and that worried me like fuck.

I remembered my childhood. Not one did I ever had a life with my father. All I did was spend time with my mom. My father was never there because he was always away on business trips and all. So for once in my life, I would really wanna spend some time with my father.

After SPM finished, I had all my time to my father. I didn't look for a part time job. All I did was take care of him and made sure he was in good health. I don't care if people call Mersing as "kampung" but to me, never judge a place by its name. Yeah for sure before you get here, all you see is jungle. But get to know this place first. There are very kind people and beautiful places you can see way beyond your eyes here.

Not long will I be here. I'm going back to Jb soon. And then I'll be studying, so I wont have time to spend with my father. Judge me all you want. About me, my life. I don't care. I do everything for a reason.

No matter where I am, what am I doing, who I am with, ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Get me?

Nevermind.... I'll just watch. But don't think I don't know whats going on. Don't think I don't know whose talking about me behind my back. Okay? I have a life. And you have yours. So go live it okay? Don't bother mine. Thank you.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment