Thursday, February 23

Star struck.

Do I really have to start about this? Yes!! I'm a huge huge fan of Katy Perry. I've been a fan since she sang Hot and Cold.... OMG!!!

Something original, FINALLY!! I want to go to her concert's! And sing to all her songs. Part Of Me, Pearl, The One That Got Away & etc... All please!! I'm such a huge fan. I swear!!

I just ordered her perfume. HER OFFICIAL PERFUME! KATY PERRY'S PERFUME!!!

*breathe harder* Omg imagine me wearing Katy's perfume. How cool is that? I mean, seriously!!!! The perfume will arrive in 5 days time. So insya'allah I'll get it soon. I'm so so excited!! Hehehehe.

Hi Katy Perry! When will you be coming to Malaysia? Ya know Indonesia was not that far from Malaysia. You could make a detour and come here. Or Singapore? I WOULD REALLY WANNA COME TO YOUR CONCERT, PLEASE???? *Puppy face*

I love you!! I really really do Miss Perry!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment