Thursday, February 23

Single lady? Still am!

Isn't weird?  Wait, what? Sorry....

What's weird? Me.... Why? Cos I think I'm falling in love.

IN LOVE AFTER 6 MONTHS FOR NOT FEELING THIS WAY???????!!!!! It feels so surreal. I swear.

Who you might ask catches my heart? Someone... Someone that I've known for such a long time. Some I knew since Myspace still exist.. So here goes.

I've been liking him since I was fifteen. We went to the same school. Sad part was when I was fifteen, he was seventeen. Yes, we we're 2 years apart. Remember high school crush? Well I had it with him... For a whole major year, I stalked him like 24/7! No kidding. Ask my schoolmates.

My high school was different. Usually the junior's have recess first before the senior's have them. That was how it rolls in my school. And to tell you the truth, I was liking that option. So everyday, EVERYDAY k, without fail I would watch him walk from his class all the way down until I loose him from my sight.

I could see he's class and he could see my class at that time. It was like, we were meant to be......... NOT. So imagine this okay. Every morning, I would see him walk into school, sit down, joke with his friends, line up and head to school. Every time the bell rings at 10.30 am, I would wait for him to walk pass my class and head to the other side of the stairs. And every time school ends, I'll wait for mummy. And that will be my last time seeing him get on his motorcycle and head home with his friends.

I knew deep in my heart someone is lucky to have him. I did that routine every single day of my fifteen year old high school life. Without fail I would stalk him and just practically wait for him. Then after a while, we became friends and I had already had a boyfriend by then...

He ended high school. So it was pretty hard for me to see him. And the crush feeling just stayed that way until today... Yes, I still have a crush on him. Not a massive one, just a small tiny bit feeling. But imagine, that crush turn out to be love? To real eh?

So a couple of days ago we talked on the phone. (Which we always do!) And guess what? He said "Nad, aku suka dekat kau!" At first I thought he was joking so I laughed so fucking hard. But no, it was true. He liked me. He swear on his life about it. I was speechless as fuck. No kidding weh....

MY CRUSH FOR 3 YEARS FINALLY LIKES ME BACK???? Damn son... *slap face*

At that moment I thought I was dreaming. But no, I was not. I was laying down in bed, scrolling to some photo's on my laptop and talking on the phone with my own crush. Finally he says he like's............. Me.

ME? The clumsy girl. The girl that has so many faults. The girl that everyone will turn around and say "EE sombonya kau!". The girl that always played hard to get. The girl that is hard to trust love. The unflawless girl. That same girl is finally in..... love? Wow.

I know I'm just eighteen and to young for all this. But what the heck right? Its not wrong. What if one day we were meant to be? What if one day I wake up every morning with grey hair and he is what I see sleeping next to me? What if......... So don't judge teenagers wrong when they fall in love.

I know its not normal getting hurt, its not normal crying, its not normal fighting. But what's love without them? What?

I promise if me and him was meant to be together, I would take care of him. Love him like how he is suppose to be loved. I'm the type of girl that's hard to fall for a guy. But when I fall, I fall deeply. Like right now ;)

Who you may ask is this guy? You'll know when the time comes. :)

I'm that in love girl. I wanna be loved. I just want, happiness in my life. And maybe... Just maybe I've found it already. Hi there *wave hands* I LIKE YOU TOO MAN! :)
Thats all for now.

Thanks for reading guys!

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment