Tuesday, February 28

Weekend... Eh? No. Tuesday.

Since high school finished, I forget to look at the time. I sometimes wake up in the morning and wonder "What day is it again?". Epic, I know.

I just got back from a holiday with my brother. We went diving and such. Guess what? I CAME HOME WITH DARK SKIN... Lol. Yes, sunburn baby. But it was fun thought. People look at me now like "Eh, no more fair skin!!". Whatever....

Tomorrow's Wednesday. Another day, another journey. I'm going on a holiday with my Mom. Yes! Only the two of us!! Hehehehe. Heavens know where are we going. Island maybe? Just another vacation with the sea and fishes.

I'm an island person because corals, and rocks, and sea just calms me down. Ironic, I know. But you should try it sometime. The sea wind blows through your hair and brushes it calmly. Its like you're living in a whole different world by yourself. Well, that's how I always felt :p

Besides, I'm a fan or mermaids. Hehehe.

Check out my totally sunburn face from my last trip. Fuh! K I hope your days will be as bless as mine! Insya'allah!

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment