Saturday, March 10

A gooooood.... No, a peeeerfeeeeect holiday! :]

Hi, Happy holidays everyone! I just got back from mine. A very very very long weekend I had. I had fun though! :) Hehehehe. Here's some photos to share! :)


 Meet Mr. Pang & Eumir everybody!! :)

 We went fishing! :)
 No, we didn't caught them. I just took a photo of them, then set it free! :)


 DUNKIN DONUTS ON ZE ISLAND!!!!!!!!
 This thing flew straight through my hair. Zzzzz It hurts.

 Meet Mrs. Coombs. My mummy! :)

 Hi!!! That's Paloma & Eddy!! :)
 Uncle Malibu! His a great singer, I swear. And also my second father! :) Hehehehe Love him to bits of pieces! 
 Never to forget, my brother, Josh! Lol look at that stomach :O Hahaha.

 The last night I was here, was a full moon. Syukur :)






And yeay! I went swimming with Pang and Lisa! Hehehehe :) Lisa took the photo's before she dived in :p 

More photo's of me and mummy coming soon. The rest is in mummy's phone camera. She haven't uploaded it yet on Facebook. When I get the chance, I will upload them soon. Insya'allah!! :)

It was a great weekend! I swear! Just me and mummy. I had so much fun, well I hoped for more! But this was already enough for me! :) Hehehe.

Mummy, come again please!! I miss you already :( I cried watching her go.... Yes, cried like a little girl. But who cares kan? Hehehe. I had Syaa and Hawa to cheer me up. Yeay! Thank you my baby girls!! Hehehe.

Till here then. Assalamualaikum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment